Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 79, No 1 (2012)||Theileriosis (Cytauxzoonosis) in Roan antelope (Hippotragus equinus): Field exposure to infection and identification of potential vectors||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Johan C.A. Steyl, Leon Prozesky, Wilhelm H. Stoltsz, John A. Lawrence|
|Vol 78, No 1 (2011)||The dynamics of questing ticks collected for 164 consecutive months off the vegetation of two landscape zones in the Kruger National Park (1988–2002). Part II. Rhipicephalus appendiculatus and Rhipicephalus zambeziensis||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Arthur M. Spickett, Gordon J. Gallivan, Ivan G. Horak|
|Vol 79, No 1 (2012)||Epidemiological perspectives of ticks and tick-borne diseases in South Sudan: Cross-sectional survey results||Abstract HTML EPUB XML PDF|
|Fredrick M. Kivaria, Angolwisye M. Kapaga, Gabriel K. Mbassa, Paul F. Mtui, Rhombe J. Wani|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
|ISSN: 0030-2465 (print) | ISSN: 2219-0635 (online)||Follow us on:|
©2013 AOSIS (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved. No unauthorised duplication allowed.
AOSIS OpenJournals | Perfecting Scholarship Online
Private Bag X22, Postnet Suite #55, Tygervalley, South Africa, 7536
Tel: 086 1000 381
Tel: +27 21 975 2602
Fax: 086 5004 974